For more information on Rye Hill Farm please contact us on 01434 673 259.
We are happy to answer all enquiries about our wide range of accommodation, including:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Self Catering Cottages
All enquiries should be made to :
Mrs Elizabeth Courage
Rye Hill Farm,
Tel: 01434 673 259
Map & Directions
We are about 15 minutes off the A69 trunk road which runs from Newcastle upon Tyne to Carlisle, just 5 miles South of the historic town of Hexham.
Rye Hill farm is situated deep in the heart of the amazing Northumbrian countryside, yet is still only 30 minutes by car from Newcastle upon Tyne.
Directions from Newcastle
- From the main roundabout past the Stocksfield turn on the A69 take the B6530 to Corbridge.
- Follow the road into Corbridge and across the main bridge. Take a right at the next roundabout towards Hexham.
- About 1/2 a mile down here turn left (before the level crossing) - follow this narrow road until junction with main A695 , turn right and then immediately left here following B6307 for Slaley.
- After about 2 miles turn left onto the B6306 following signposts to Slaley - carry on and go past ‘The Travellers Rest’ pub.
- About 1/2 a mile past the pub turn right by a sign for Rye Hill Bed & Breakfast (if you get to the village of Slaley you have gone too far).
- Follow this road for about 200 yards and then turn right up the private farm road. Continue over both cattle grids and then bear sharp right. This will bring you into the courtyard.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.